Why should only humans have all the depression?

CBD or cannabis oil derived from Marijuana, when said aloud can easily turn ears. But did you know CBD oil for cats and dogs isn’t all that bad? It’s not just humans who face mood swings or depression. Cats and dogs go through phases of depression which can be seen when cats and dogs have droopy ears and tails, and stop grooming themselves. CBD oil for cats and dogs might be the right solution to ease our pets from stages of epilepsy, anxiety, nausea, stress, inflammation and pain. CBD oil can provide comfort and relieve pain or stress, if not necessarily cure ailments.

I remember when I first moved into my new villa near Al Mana Petrol Station in Doha during the winter of 2010 and my fat black cat from my old flat had looked at me with those green beady eyes of abandonment. My mother being an emotionally sensitive person had drove her way back and quietly put our black friend in the backseat of the car despite my father’s apprehension. With our cat’s close resemblance to Toothless from “How to Train Your Dragon”, we just couldn’t help but blog her pictures on the net and display her as night fury. She was the happiest cat around, playing with ribbons, displaying affection, and even hunting down every bird she could find. However, her happiness didn’t last long as we had to leave to India, and she was left with someone who had poor knowledge about cat diet. After we returned, she refused to eat anything except boiled chicken, and since we were on a tight budget we couldn’t afford to feed her a full chicken. She had become sad, sullen and weak. We had tried giving her to other people, but she would always find her way back. Vets couldn’t find anything wrong with her either, except for the fact that she looked depressed. It was tragic. We had to watch her die as she slowly starved herself to death as refused to eat anything at all. After this I took an oath to never welcome a pet into my heart again. 

In my situation, I believe CBD could have increased a chance of healing my cat from whatever illness she was going through. That being said, it is necessary to understand the country’s laws about CBD, regardless of how well CBD products work for cats and dogs. If you happen to live in a country or place where cannabis is legal, it can be also illegal for a vet to recommend or prescribe you a CBD for your pet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is CBD Vape oil?

CBD: An Introduction